Go Back   Social Forum > Trample And Foot Fetish Forum > Trample And Foot Fetish Discussions

Share This Forum!  

Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 08:02 PM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default Re: Nancy dominates a young Indian girl with her sexy feet!

Sponsored Links
Nancy humiliates a young Indian girl neighbor!

Nancy, my friends wife, who I have talked about many times on this board, had another wrestling match this past weekend. Nancy is in her mid 40's, and is in great shape at 5'8 135 pounds, shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and strong slightly meaty legs and sexy size 8 feet. She wrestled an Indian girl who is her neighbors daughter who is back from college. Sue is 20 years old, tall and lanky, 5'9 115 pounds with a long nose, long thin lips, big brown eyes, a dark complexion with long straight dark hair. Sue thought this was going to be fun, wrestling in Nancy's basement on large blue mats with bikini's on- a good competitive workout. Sue is athletic, so she thought she could handle the older woman easily. The match went back and forth for almost ten minutes of slaps and slipped holds. Then Nancy was able to trip Sue and stand over her. She grabbed Sue's arms, stepped on her stomache with her left bare foot, and had her in a surf board hold, but her bare foot was imbedded in her flat belly instead of on her back. Sue had the wind knocked out of her, and Nancy then stepped on each of her small breasts, squishing them flatter. Sue was gasping, Nancy kicked her in her sides and then moved her left foot to her thin neck, and her full foot covered her neck while she wiggled her bare toes, really choking Sue. Sue was not finding this fun at all, and tried to scream and twist away! She couldn't. Nancy then after weakening her, raised the left bare foot, a little moist with sweat, and then placed it flush into Sue's long thin face! Her heel on her chin, the sole over her mouth and nose, her ball of the foot over her eyes, and her toes wiggling on her eyebrows and above. Sue tried to scream, but it was muffled as Nancy really pressed her moist sweaty and smelly bare foot flush into her face! If you kiss my foot several times I'll let you up, Nancy said. When Sue refused, Nancy just twisted her stinky foot into her face some more! After about 5 more minutes, and lots of yelling, and coughing and choking, Sue had enough of the stinky assault, and she licked Nancy's bare foot sole thoroughly and hard! Nancy smiled brighly as the younger girl really tasted her bare foot! I watched Nancy stand over her, and smile at her husband and then me, and a couple of Sue's friends, who were upset at what she was doing to their friend. Nancy looked at them while she had Sue really suck on her pink painted toes. Show your friends how much you love my soft white feet...that's it lick them nice and slow, just the way I like it.....and I liked it too!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Nice story Royals22262. However, I live in the UK where there are a LOT of Indians.

Experience tells me that this is far more likely to happen the other way round.

My opinion is informed by the dozens of bossy, bitchy, demanding and domineering Indian women I've met in the world of business.

I don't if it's because Indian culture is so male-dominated that Indian business women feel the need to be extra aggressive and cut-throat

but the one's I've met could eat most white business girls for breakfast!

One such woman (Asha) was my senior in my office and was a total barefoot babe (also typical of Indian women in my experience).

One time I saw her her dictating notes to her very pretty English secretary with her hot, bare, caramel-coloured feet propped up on her desk.

Man, I can tell you that fuelled a lot fantasies! As did many of her comments.

I LOVED seeing Asha giving Jill (her secretary) instructions, bossing her around and sometimes admonishing her. So sexy!

Hi Jalan, You Are Right, Sue Is No Pushover At All, And She Is Attractive. Everyone Under-estimates My Friends Wife Nancy Though. She Doesn't Look Tough, But She Is! She Has Very Strong Legs, And Knows How To Use Them, And She Can Be A Wild Woman. She Also Knows The Power Of Her Feet, And Knows How To Choke And Smother With Them. Sue Can Handle Herself, She Just Can't Handle Nancy! Experience Wins Most Of The Time! Dave

7. all above

Seriuos 5 or 2, what about a brunette doing them all?

Even better, all of them, Asian, Latina, Black and white girls dominating me.. lol

i love them all! but i rare see 4 and would like to see more of ^_^

I would love to see a 5'9", 145lb blond bombshell trample one of those thin 95lb submissive Asian girls!