Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 02:41 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default A Message: From A Black Bull to White Bulls

Sponsored Links
Hello All,

I was recently at a mixed club (Blacks, Whites, and everything in between) with my girlfriend, and while having drinks we observed the differences between how Black men and White Men approach their prey. After sharing my observations with my girlfriend, she suggested that I write them in a blog or post them in a forum.....so here I am.

My goal is to help White Bulls get the Black Pussy that their fantasizing about. Oh, I know that some of you guys have fucked a Black woman.....5 years ago, and still consider yourselves Bulls. But the majority of you are reading erotic stories, and forum posts, and fantasizing, "if I got some Black pussy, I would yada yada yada". Well, I'm going to give you some help! I'm going to allow you to ask any question you desire about Black Women, Black Men, and relationships in our culture.

FIRST FREEBEE:

If you're going to get some Black pussy, you need to be where Black women hang out. If you like the club scene, then you need to be at a mixed club. I'm not saying that you should go to an all Black club, that could be dangerous. The key is being willing to step out of your comfort zone. This means starting a conversation with a Black woman even if she's in a group. I watch a lot of White men let opportunities slip by because they're afraid to dance, and even more to ask a Black woman to dance. Again, you need to get out of your comfort zone.

A bold move that I use with White couples is if I see a couple at the bar, I will wak over, say hello to them, and look the male squarely in the eye, and ask if I can buy them a drink. Then I observe the reaction of the wife and the husband. If the husband and wife are friendly, there's a good chance i'm going to fuck his wife. If the the wife is friendly, but the husband is not, I will probably still fuck his wife when she returns to the club alone. If the husband is friendly, but the wife is not, there's a chance that he's cuckold material, but she's reluctant. He may have even presented it to her, but she's not crazy about the idea. If both parties are unfriendly......well, you get it. This seems like common sense, but the key to whole scenario, is that you have to have the balls and the confidence to even walk over and say hello. Step out of your comfort zone!

Well, that's it for now. Hit me back with comments and questions.

OBB
Sponsored Links

Default Re: A Message: From A Black Bull to White Bulls

OldBlkBull, your post is interesting, if not also entertaining. It is very noticable, in mixed crowds, how much more assertive black males are in purusing white chicks, than white males pursuing black females. Usually this kind of post keys some really good comments & ideas from forum regulars. Your method of approaching white couples under "freebee" is quite accurate. The key is the eye contact, and I like your style.

I'd like to toss in a few thoughts to key some discussion, and I hope you won't take it as insulting or an attack on your post ... just my personal opinion and observations.

In general, white males do not find the same attractiveness toward black females as black males find attractiveness toward white females. Yes, there are some very, very fine looking black women out there, but when looking at the average black female, as compared to the average white female, you find a lot more out-of-shape. less culturally refined females. Whereas a black male finds a nice round ass and a little extra weight attractive on their females, white males (when making a selection) tend to desire more lean, proportionally fit females.

Black males pursue white women for many more reasons than a white male would pursue a black female. Almost every post where you have a black male commenting or talking about white females, its to ... and I quote "impregnate her" or "seed her" or "give her a black baby"... etc. You also lightly eluded to the fact that it is not safe for a white male to go into a prodominantly black populated night club pursuing black females unless he has a death wish; it isn't safe. There is still a tremendous amount of resentment & dislike of white males by black males; for many reasons, some are no doubt warranted, but most aren't.

The In Thing right now among the younger crowd is black males with white females. Since I work in the state school systems quite regularly, I can attest to the rather large number of black male students, in high schools, that I have witnessed with white female students in a corner of the hall, feeling them up and kissing on them ... its quite common. Its part of the "bad boy" image ... no doubt, girls are attracted to the bad boy image and want to be seen being "had" by a black male. What I don't notice is a ratio of white males doing the same with black females that comes remotely close to that of black males with white females. And that's interesting because black females are usually openly receptive to having white males talk and interact with them ... so the opportunity to mix is quite similar, but it just doesn't happen as often.

So, lets see what kind of responses we get from this ... Mac

Hey Mac,

Thanks for the comments, and your insight on the different level of attraction that exist between BM and WF, and WM and BF.

I agree with you to some degree that many White males do not find Black females attractive. However, my post is directed at that "niche" that would love to find some Black pussy, but haven't a clue on where to begin. I would bet there are a surprisingly large number of Black wives and Black cuckold husbands that would love to find a Whte Bull, but chances are you're not going to find them if you won't open your mouth.

And you're dead on as far as the concerns for safety, but that works both ways. I fuck a lot of white wives, but I have enough common sense not to go hunting for them in small redneck bars..lol.

I truly believe that you have to "make your own magic". If you're White, and count on getting Black pussy by using these forums or Craigslist, you're going to be successful maybe a handful of times a year, if you're lucky. Chances are, when you find a match on those sites, they live 500 miles away.

Depending on responses to this thread, I might posts some true stories of my experiences as a Bull. I've got some real winners. One in progress as I write; she's a 23 year old recently married White woman who affectionatley refers to me as "Daddy" (and that's not Sugardaddy...lol). Take Care

This looks good OBB, but I'm out of time I'm well known for being very attracted to the lovely black girls (and lots of other races) - and I'm finding out through another forum that although they appear very strong and demanding many of them have a submissive streak that will appeal to me.

I'll follow this thread up when I can Nice to have you on board.

OBB and MAc both have their points. It is a fact that people of both races aproach women/men in quite different ways. It is well-known that the man of african origin is more assertive and confident in his approach.

The caucasian ladies man rolls his dice in a different but, no less effective way.

On the whole, if bridges must be built AND crossed, then the caucasian man has to 'step out of his comfort zone' as OBB said.

Also, just as Mac pointed out, there are loads of ladies of african origin who are openly receptive AND interested in caucasian men.

I would definitely love to see more caucasians get up close to men/women of african origin.

I am not a Bull, so I dont know if my comment is valid in this discussion. I once years ago had the oppuortunity to date a lovely young black woman.( my wife had left me) Having first hand knowledge (thru my wifes experiences) of the reality of Black male penis size and general sexual strength, I was intimatated. I felt there was no possibility I could satisfy her. As a result I let the oppurtunity slip away.

White guys mostly don't have the confidence to make themselves available to black women, even though a secret part of them would like to try out of curiosity to "taste the throbbing pink" and sink some shots of cum.

This is why I think that all young men need pychological testing an early age to test them for suitability for diffeent types of loving.

I believe there is a significant number of black women who would lke to "try white on black" so that the could discuss the experience with other black women.

A significant number of white men could benefit from being taken under the wing of a black woman, and trained to understand a better way of living their lives in service to the race they downtrod.

Scientists are progressing quickly towards a machine that can read the thoughts of humans, so that it can be displayed on a DVD in photographic form. This is closer than we all realise, and then the "truths" will become known.

Just imagine what you would feel like if none of your secret thoughts could be hidden anymore? Even your neighbor would know you were after his wife - and you might discover he was after YOUR wife.

No mucking about anymore procrastinating over how to become a cuckold. Everyone would know your brain is wired to be one.

If, on the other hand, you are meant to be a Bull, every horny woman for miles around will know about you, because your mind will be wired to a data base of "certified Bulls on offer".

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by Saraha
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/19358-message-black-bull-white-bulls.html#post168271" rel="nofollow">

You could make a start by taking your lawn mower down to the home of a black couple, and offer to mow their lawn weekly to give them a break from that duty. You might get a cold (or hot) drink and something to eat for your trouble - and certainly can begin to demonstrate your willingness to add value to their life by taking over more and more chores as the months go by.

I am sure a black mamma could compile an every increasingly long list of things you could do for her; and I don't think black daddy will complain when he sees your genuiness and reliability to turn up to complete the list every week.

Start the ball rolling and other white men will join the trend to do more for black women. Start a land-slide, starting this weekend.

I wonder if a black woman would give a white man a golden shower if he asked for it - after proving he deserved one from his regular gardening efforts?