Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 01:46 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default Why men share their wives.

Sponsored Links
I have some thoughts on WHY men are willing to share their wives' pussies with other men. I want to know if the readers agree, or not.

1. Lack of self-esteem! These men may feel "bad" about themselves for any number of reasons. They may have small dicks, or not be able to give their wives sexual satisfaction. They may have "failed" in other ventures in life, such as careers, or financially, and transfered this to failure as fuckers too.

2. They may feel guilty about something, and use this method of "making it up" to their wives by giving her the added pleasure of getting fucked by other men than their husbands. This guilt is usually because the husband has fucked other women and feels he owes it to his wife to give her the same chance for extra-marital fucks.

3. The husband is wanting to punish his wife for something. It may be that she has fucked with other men behind his back, and when he found out he decided to punish her by pressuring her into giving fucks to other guys that she might not give fucks to if she was doing the choosing. Also, if the husband is there to watch the other men "use" his wife's naked body, then he feels a certain amount of control in the situation. After that he doesn't have to only remember that other men fucked his wife, but that HE let other men fuck her. That makes a big difference for the male ego!

4. He may be bisexual to some degree. A wife-sharing husband may have a subliminal desire to have sexual contact with other men, but can't admit it to anyone, including himself. When he gives his wife's body as a surrogate, then he gets the thrill much like if it was his body the other man was fucking. In most wife-sharing situations in which both men are present, there is nearly always a bit of contact between the two men. The husband may even suck the other man's cock because his wife wants him to.

So, what do you think? Do you agree of disagree? Tell me.
Sponsored Links

Default Re: Why men share their wives.

Not 1

Not 2

Not 3

And not 4

There are so many possibilities a book could be written. And then the experts would be quarreling about the reasons. Therefore :

Do not look for a reason, cause people are unreasonable!

i think 4 of them.....not only one reason

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by Son of John
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/10286-why-men-share-their-wives.html#post68449" rel="nofollow">

Its just sex, Not like we are sharing houses or bills with other people and stuff. I mean we still have our kids to raise and stuff. Just fun to spice it up every now and then.

I love the benefits from her fucking other guys.

She is on fire for days if not weeks afterwards during which time our sexual intensity and pleasure expands 10-fold.

It's done wonders for us as far as improving her self-esteem and giving her more confidence in being able to assert herself both when we're together and when she's with another guy.

As long as she keeps it physical and avoids emotional stuff with the guy. And, as long as you don't mind her enjoying another guy and the guy enjoying her then so far, for us, it seems to be great!

SoonToBe (or rather, NowYouAre*)—

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by SoonToBe
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/10286-why-men-share-their-wives.html#post68635" rel="nofollow">

I have to agree some with SoontoBe. It has made her self confidence improve and makes the week easier on me. She is hot and doesn't mean much coming from me, "cause I'm the husband and supposed to say that". So the flirting from other guys she loves.

My wife and I have been together nearly 30 years, during that time she's cheated on me with at least two other men. I found out about these affairs about 16 years ago from a girl friend of hers after they'd gotten into a fight. I confronted my wife and demanded that she tell me all about who they were, how they met, how the affairs started and what they did when they were together and in bed. I was in shock when I first learned of her cheating but the more I thought about her and another man the more turned on I became. I'm not gay, not a wimp and don't have a little needle dick, what I find exciting is the thought of watching her get fucked and then having sloppy seconds. It excites me to think of playing with her cum filled pussy and sliding my hardon into it when it's really slippery and loose. If they guy has gotten his rocks off and left I might even try a creampie.

So anyway, I guess my attraction to the idea of being cuckolded it my voyeuristic feelings and the ability to share her excitement when she has had a strange dick inside of her. After all, the deeds been done so why not get a little enjoyment out of it.

I would say # 1 and # 4 are the reasons I hope to intice my wife into the lifestyle.Thus far with no success