Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 06:23 PM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default drunk wife blows friend

Sponsored Links
First a little background...my wife and I have been married for a couple years now and dated for several before marrying. She had never entertained the fact of actually doing anything with another guy while we were together...in fact when asked this it would piss her off. But we would role play in the bedroom, where I would pretend to be a stranger fucking her or include her vibrator which she pretended was another man while she fucked me, based on all of this I knew it was really a matter of time before she gave in and actually did it.

Last summer we spent alot of time out at the lake with friends. We would often be out in my friends boat drinking and skiing...most of the time it was just my wife and a couple of my friends. We always teased her about showing off her tits to all of us...and usually after she had drank enough she would oblige, sometimes her bottoms would even come off. I could tell this really turned on my friends...especially because of how hot my wife is, she is a 24 year old blonde, 5'6 125pds with nice C cup tits, a hot tanned body and smoothly shaved tight pussy.

I enjoyed the fact that my friends would get excited seeing my wife show off her body, and I knew she enjoyed it as well.

Later one night after leaving the lake and heading back to a friends house, things had finally started to get interesting. It was just my wife and I, plus one of my best friends and we had all had plenty to drink. We went inside to mix a few more drinks and the conversation quickly turned back to her getting naked and showing off for just the two of us. But she wanted to shower and change from her swimming suit to some clean clothes. She disappeared to the shower for awhile and after finishing up decided she wanted to go home. I obliged, and figured my night was then over...so did my friend.

Once we walked out to my car I was talking to my wife about how much she turned me on that day, and how excited I got that she would show herself off in front of my friends. I asked her if there was any possibility she would give both my friend and I a handjob before we went home...just to put a good ending to the night, plus full fill a fantasy of seeing my wife please another man.

It pissed her off that I even asked this, but after continuously bugging her about it for a little bit longer she just said "fine...go get him then". So there I was, I had to go back into the house and invite my friend out to my car so that my wife could give the two of us a handjob...i was already rock hard thinking about it.

I went in and found him already jacking off on the couch...he was embarrassed I had caught him, but when I told him to not worry about it and bring it out to my wife so she could take care of it. Well he quickly jumped to the occasion.

After the both of us got into the backseat of my SUV, with my wife sitting in the middle she began rubbing on his cock from the outside of his pants...but nothing for me. I couldn't believe it...I tried placing her hand on my cock but she refused to touch it. She then told me that I had to pull down my pants and start stroking my cock, and that I could only watch and not join the action.

I couldn't believe this...I wasn't going to get anything? I just had to sit there and watch my wife please my best friend? Yes...and I had never been more turned on. I watched my wife start making out with him while slipping her hand into his pants. She stopped kissing for a minute to tell him how big it was and that he had already smeared pre-cum all over her hand.

Quickly my friend removed her shirt and bra and began sucking her tits, while at the sametime motioning for her to take off her jeans. I couldn't believe what I was watching...I was about to burst, but decided to hold back.

After getting her jeans off he began rubbing her pussy through these tiny purple g string panties that she knew i loved. Then she finally got his pants pulled all the way and began going at his cock harder with both of her hands. Suddenly, I saw her head move down and began sucking his cock...he must have been somewhere around 9 inches, and my wife was taking it all I never even knew she could actually deepthroat. I look back down and see her panties pulled to side and two of his fingers were going hard and deep in her...I could tell by the noise that she was extremely wet.

After watching her go to town on his cock with one of the sloppiest blowjobs I have ever seen, my friend began to grunt...i knew what was about to happen. He told her he was gonna cum, and she just kept sucking away. He then blew a huge load of cum into her mouth...she NEVER lets me cum in her mouth.

After he shot his load she came up and looked at me, then down at my cock. She spit all of the cum in her mouth onto my cock and told me to finish jacking off, and gave he big kiss on the lips.

So I finished jacking my cock off while my friend finished fingering her pussy.

More to come later....I have to leave for now. Let me know your thoughts so far. This is an actual event...100% real.
Sponsored Links

Default Re: drunk wife blows friend

mmm.... my wife did stuff like this all the time when we were just dating.

While I'm not an expert on this or even a psychologist, I think she was a bit mad at you, excited and above all loves you deeply. Also, beware that such love can quickly turn the other way unless you reciprocate her feelings especially after such a testing encounter (for her). Did i say I'm not a psychologist, only sound like one. I would bet my money that you two have a huge future in cuckolding and a very satisfying one too, if you play your cards right and don't tear apart first.

It sounds more like a spite fuck, or blow job anyway, rather than a loving adventure. If you are going for a unequal sub/dom relationship you might have an outside shot, but you lost major respect with her in my humble opinion. It was a hot story, but one you will be jacking off to when you are single real soon.

Still, I hope you will post more and prove me wrong!

These are the panties she wore. I got a text message a week later from her saying "remember these?

Fuck yeah, that was a hot story (last half). Keep going. I like how your friend didn't even care that you were there, and his cum was what your lube was when j/o.

Yes, that's really hot that she spit his cum onto your cock and then kissed you. What happened later?

After I finished jacking off...which didn't take long...my friend finished fingering her pussy, until she finally came. He wanted to fuck her but she wanted to make him wait until "next time". Well next time hasn't happened yet, and because he lives out of state, we hadn't seen him since. But she has had phone sex with him on several occasions.

We will both lay in bed with the phone on speaker, she will have her 10" black dildo in her pussy while they talk dirty to each other. All I get to do is jack off and watch and listen to her fantasize about fucking my friend.

[/url] ..........................

Fuck Yeah!!!!!!

That's a badass wife. Wicked delight there. Drunk and pissed at you she showed you skills you've not tapped into.

You'd better fuck her right or she's gonna get all the hard dick she wants from someone else.