Go Back   Social Forum > Cuckold Forum > Cuckold Confessions

Share This Forum!  

Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 09:20 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default Want wife to fuck my friends....

Sponsored Links
Been trying for a while now to get wife to fuck a couple of my friends. I have shown them both her nude pics, she has seen their cock pic's. We talk about doing it all the time when we fuck, the fantasy drives us both wild! She wants me and whichever friend to put on a suck show for her first, then I want to see my buddy eat her pussy, then slide in his bare cock! Plan on taking lots of pics and filming the action. Hope this happens when the weather gets warmer. Any advice for this rookie???
Sponsored Links

Default Re: Want wife to fuck my friends....

stealth333, I'd say you're probably going to have a hard time selling those conditions to your friends, unless you already know one of them is Bi. You require another guy to suck your cock before he can fuck your wife, you're really limiting the field of eligibilities.

I wouldn't suck a guy's cock if his wife was Catherine Zeta Jones ... and that, to me, is the prettiest woman walking this earth right now.

Sounds like what we want other then hes got wear condom do not think could let any my friends do my girl, one already has but I didn't know about it until later.good luck with it.

I want my wife to fuck one of my friends as well and suck me off while he is pounding her from behind check out my album and her pics. she becomes uncontrolable when we discuss her being used in this way

I really believe the way to get your wife into fucking with other men is to let nature take its course, and to not try to manufacture a situation which may nor may not happen.

Maybe you can invite your friend, or friends, to your house and have your wife give them a sexy dance. If she's brave enough to strip for them, and they get a look at her nakedness, then they will tell you, in one way or another, if they would like to fuck her.

If she, and they, are willing to fuck, let them decide how and where it will be. If they let you stay and watch, fine, but don't push it! The important thing is to get them both into the mindset of fucking together. After that happens the first time, they may be ready to open up a bit and let you watch, or even participate.

Sharing your wife's pussy with other men is a sensitive matter, and there are no reliable instruction books on the subject. If your wife is attractive, and is open to the idea, there are lots of men out there who would love to fuck her. The trick is in setting-up the right situation with them and her.

Have you ever looked a friend in the eye and asked, in total sincerity "Would you like to fuck my wife?"

Actually, the thought of looking them directly in the eye and asking them really excites me! One of the friends I more or less have asked him is his presence that I want him to fuck her, as well as on the phone and in emails. The other friend just in emails, though going to in person soon!

I just hope that you're ready for the possibility of loosing a friend. I shared my wife with a longtime friend, and after that, he wondered why I would let another guy (even a friend) share my wife.

Our friendship was never the same after that, and after several years we never saw each other again. My wife blamed herself, thinking she did something wrong, and it took years to repair that damage

Sometimes it's better to find someone that is truly just going to be for the sex, and not anything more.

Your wife looks sexy and fit. Those guys are lucky.

Indeep makes an excellent point! I agree that it is "safer" to find someone totally new to fuck your wife, rather than a friend.

If a friendship is based on other things, adding the "fuck my wife" factor to it may not work out. But, if the relationship is based entirely on the fact that you are sharing your wife's pussy with him, then a genuine friendship may develop.

In my own case, the best friend I ever had was a guy who first of all fucked my wife, before I knew anything else about him. From there, the one great commanlity, the fact that we were both fucking her, grew into a really strong friendship.

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by stealth333
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/20067-want-wife-fuck-my-friends.html#post173608" rel="nofollow">