Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 09:17 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default cum swallowing

Sponsored Links
just wanted to ask how many of your wifes / girlfriends ,like to swallow cum,

after many years of watching my wife get her rocks off on strangers cocks and many boyfriends ,i was sitting watching her this morning ,

we are at this moment in time snowed in it isnt worth going any wear ,and as most of her boyfriends live about 50 miles away in newcastle she only has me to play with ,except for a young lad down the road who has been with my wife a good few times over the last 9 months or so ,

but he now has a girlfriend his own age and only calls to see her if he isnt getn it of her or they fall out .

so while i was out clearing snow off our drive i meet him walking past ,

i had given my all this morning to my wife ,witch in all honesty just gets her horny for more cock ,

standing talking to him i asked if he wanted to come in for some sex and a coffee ,he had to go get somethink at the shop for his mother then he would come back ,girlfriend was at work ,

so he did any way after a coffee he and my wife started with the heavy peting stuf and didnt take long to get down to fucking ,

now my wife allways has enjoyed giving head and was happily sucking him ,i just sat and watched as she wanked and sucked him to orgasm watching him cum in her mouth and she didnt miss a drop ,

they spent over an hour fucking each other as i watched ,

then cock in hand i offered her mine to suck ,she did to taking it in turns to suck me and him .untill we both came me first and she swallowed the lot ,

they he did the same ,and it went the same way ,straight down her throat .

the more i think about it she has allways done this from the very begining ,she says that it is bad manners to spit it out after they have given it to you .

and she admits to liking it to the point of she has to taste it just about every time she has sex with some one .

just wondered if any one elses wife enjoyed it as much
Sponsored Links

Default Re: cum swallowing

my wife does give head but tells me she really doesnt enjoy that part of sex, guess she never has

Drackas any woman that spits my cum out NEVER sucks my cock again. They never understand why i pass each time when they want to suck my dick after a spitting experience. Thank goodness it has only happened a very few times that i had a spitter, for i dont like passing up a good blowjob. okdeacon

Roll some strawberries and cream in the mouth for a minute before swallowing them, and then suck cock and harvest another type of cream.

Cinnamon on the tongue can prepare the tongue for the harvest if that is your preference.

I regularly swallow my own cum when I masturbate. I have licked my own cum off a few ladies as well. My wife just swallows it when she sucks me, and I have kissed her immediately afterwards, but it's gone....

okdeacon she dosnt waste any of that if it going about it gets put to use you have no fear there

saraha ice is my favorite ,but she dose like to suprise people ,pepsi believe it or not is a great sensation

One question (since others will want to know). Does she prefer being left to show off her skills in giving pleasure, or does she like the man to take hold of her head on fuck her mouth in whatever style he likes?

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by drackas
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/18778-cum-swallowing.html#post162925" rel="nofollow">

My gf always swallows and I have heard her say the same thing about wasting it by spiting it out

She will do that for you greymaster ,but she dosent mind a good face fuck,

but she likes to put on a show

A cuckold should drain his own testicles into waste paper and toss the inferior juice into the trash where it belongs. Then he should swallow numerous cream pies, and allow the superior nutrients to be absorbed into his bloodstream to help build himself up into being a better man.

A worthwhile target is for a cucky to absorb 1,000 cream pies. Can anyone here on cuckolds,com claim that achievement yet ?