Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 08:15 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default Re: 22

Sponsored Links
This thread has opened-up the question "Should parents fuck in front of their kids?" I believe the answer depends on the situation and the relationship of the boy to his parents to begin with.

I will go on record as saying that, under the right circumstance, I believe it can be a positive thing for a boy to watch his parents fuck! Since I did not have that experience, from either position, I do not speak from experience, but I still believe it could be a good thing! Have any had experiences which would agree or disagree?
Sponsored Links

Believe it or not, growing up watching my mom cuckold my dad has provided me with many fantasies that I jerk-off to regularly. It took me a couple of years to understand this, but my dad loved to be humiliated by my mom. Through most of my early childhood, I was shielded from the true debauchery of my parents "sex life". During my single digit years, the most I ever really saw was my mom openly flirting with other men in front of my dad. As I recall, the majority of this stayed pretty innocent on the surface. But when I got a little older, I realized that Mommy played rough.

Like the first time I saw another guy come up from behind her and grab her tits. But even this wasn't too far over the line given the setting. My parents were at a neighbors party. It was late, most of the adults were drunk and half naked. There was a palpable feeling in the air that an orgy could break out here at any moment! But for now it was just some "hunky guy", caressing and squeezing my moms tits in the middle of a living room floor as everyone looked on, including poor dad. If she'd left at that, I may have totally forgotten about that night, but it's what she said to my dad while in the arms of another man that for some inexplicable reason, turned me on. "I wanna fuck this guy, baby." she said and winked as everyone in the room started hooting.

The ride home that night wasn't pleasant. My dad was in a jealous rage. He called her a "slut", a "bitch", and a "pig". I believe he even called her a "slut-bitch-pig" at one point. But she was piss drunk and high. She would most laugh and say "oh Don, stop fucking pretending you don't like it. You fucking love it and you know it." Very childish behavior for a mom I know - but what she said after that, took the cake. I was in the backseat when she turned to me and said "You see honey, your daddy likes watching mommy fuck other guys."

I honestly thought that my dad was going to murder her when we got home, but instead I found them in the kitchen fucking like rapid beast. This was an epiphany, and here's why. When that guy grabbed my mom's tits that night, I felt shame, embarrassment, jealousy and even some of my dad's rage. But the really sick feeling I had in my gut, came from the fact that secretly, I was just like daddy, turned on. I realized instantly that night, that another cuckold was born. Plus in a moment of comic irony, I realized that he was calling her a slut, a bitch, and a "pig".

Needless to say it took awhile for the weirdness to wear off our family after that evening. Everyone played it pretty straight for a little while, treating it as a "blip" and before long, you begin to question "did it ever happen at all". But as the years went on and I moved into my early teens and parents into their thirties (Custer's gonna love this one), things just got stranger. If I could pinpoint one event that marked that time, it would be when my dad moved out of his bedroom and into the guest bedroom.

At that point, my mom got much more aggressive and began using me to up the stakes. I truly believed that for my dad, the ultimate cuckold would be to have me fuck her. Maybe not in real-life, but that was his fantasy. And both of them stoked at that fire. That was about the time she was parading around the house nude for me to see. She knew what really got me hard was looking at that fiery red, fluffy pussy hair she had. That woman was a master at flirting and teasing in her day.

Like the afternoon when I walked in the living during one of their many fights. I didn't know what this one was about, but I could tell from the looks of things that daddy wasn't too happy that mommy was sunbathing topless in the backyard. At the end of a long, loud and vocal protest he called her a slut. My mom sent me upstairs and as I walked away I heard her say "now, I am gonna take our son upstairs and suck his cock". That was all the permission I needed to indulge my guilt ridden fantasies of fucking my mom.

Truth is and was that my parents were becoming more estranged, (and speaking of strange), the strangest thing was that even though their estrangement was real, she still loved teasing him and he loved it too. Ain't love estrange.

As I mentioned earlier, my dad loved to be humiliated and nothings more humiliating than watching another man make out with your hot wife while your son is in the room. TIME OUT. If you believe nothing I have ever written - believe this. My mom brought over guys - mostly one guy Bill H. from her office on Friday nights. I don't know about daddy, but my dick got hard when Bill first walked in , grabbed my mom's face and shoved his tongue down her throat. Later that same evening, you'd find us all in the living room. I laid on the floor watching television, Bill and Mommy made out on the couch while my dad sat and watched on the love seat. Dad would pout like a petulant child while she called him a wimp.

At one point, he announced that he'd seen enough and was going up to bed. Flash forward to about 2 a.m. I am startled awake by the sounds of my mom getting what was the fuck of her adult life coming from her bedroom. At this point, I truly don't know if it is my dad or Bill who is pounding her pussy, but I know it sounds hot. I peak out of my bedroom door to see that my dad's door is shut. As I continue to listen, I hear my dad crying in his room. My mom's room is right next to his and apparently the head board banging against the wall while Bill rams her with his cock is keeping my dad from a good night's sleep. He even cried out at one point, pounding on the wall "Shut up! Stop it!"

To this very day, my dad actually believes that I was in her room watching her and Bill fuck. I shit you not. Unfortunately I fell asleep at the wheel that night, but I saw enough to connect the dots. And I my fantasy would be to tell my dad that I was in mommy's bedroom that night. Pause for one second here. I am not being cruel, my dad asked me to spy on my mom. He knew she did things when he wasn't there and said things to me (probably to pass back to him). I knew that he also probably used the "intel" as jerk-off material.

Here's what I wish that I would've told him. That I was in her bedroom that night. She invited me up to watch her and Bill fuck after you went to bed. We heard you crying next door. In fact, mommy made Bill stop and we listened to you crying and jerking off and we laughed. Then Mommy grabbed the head board while Bill fucked her from behind. When you started screaming for her to stop, she begged Bill to fuck her harder. Then she told me to drop my pants and come over. She started playing with my balls and said "Tell your Dad that I am jerking you off." And Daddy, with that she put my dick in her mouth and stroked it.

After a few minutes, Bill pulled Mommy up by her hair and whispered into her ear "Fuck your son, bitch".

Hey Infreak,

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by irfreak700
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/9633-mom-son-cuck-dad-post75897.html#post75897" rel="nofollow">

irfreak, your story is absolutely believeable, because I don't think anyone could make this up. I consider this a classic cuckold situation, in which the husband was powerless to keep his wife from fucking with other guys, and even though he may have suffered from it, he still seemed to get a certain amount of pleasure too.

The most outrageous part is that you, the son, was there to see it all! Most women do their sport-fucking away from their kids. I can certainly understand why you would have had fuck-thoughts about your mother, given the circumstances.

How did all this affect your adult life, and your life of fucking then?

Hi Son_of_John,

By the way, your name sounds biblical, it freaks me out when I see it. Anyway, you asked:

How did all this affect your adult life, and your life of fucking then?

To be honest, the biggest causality has been my self-esteem. Not just in my sex life, but in all aspects of my life - my career for instance. I do regret that - and I continue to work on changing it.

But oddly enough, I don't regret the sexual aspect. I am a single guy, but I love cuckolding. Honest to God, my ex-fiancee cheated on me in the middle of our relationship, and when I used to fuck her, I imagined her fucking the other guy. In fact, he would still call her in the middle of the night for a "booty call", while I was fucking her - and that got me even hotter! I loved it when her cellphone rang at 2 am on a Friday night.

I would even make her tell me about her experiences fucking him while I fingered her pussy during foreplay. She knew it got me off, because she could feel my hard-on pressing against her thigh. Completely true stories.

But here's another part of the truth that I can't understand. In real life sex, I have been the Bull. I have fucked at least three women in front of or with knowledge of their husbands/boyfriend.

So, in a nutshell, that is where I am right now in life.

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by robandkate
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/9633-mom-son-cuck-dad-post73822.html#post73822" rel="nofollow">

Quote:

And i'd bet that unconsciously conditions like mine are one of the main reasons why a "man" wants to become a cuckold.

I know this is a very touchy subject and most are not even willing to talk about it. Many things influence our lives, and being born with a small wee wee has an everlasting effect. So many will not accept what they are and get depressed, spend a fortune on worthless advertisments to make the cock bigger. The small cock, is only a symptum, as is small hands and I bet is we had a poll we would find few of us sissies care much for sports. Femine clothes are prettier and sexy and panties just feel so nice.

Sissies that were born by Hot Women in some ways are the luckiest, because the hot mother knew what her son(sissy) was to be and prepared the sissie for it. Being a sissie is not bad at all, and I would not change is I had the chance, and of course we desire cock in our mouths and in our ass pussy, but we desire the hot dominating woman we visualized our mothers to be.

IR,

I'd be very interested in hearing some of the bull stories.

B

Quote:

<div>
Originally Posted by mimi27406
[url=http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckold-confessions/9633-mom-son-cuck-dad-3.html#post112842" rel="nofollow">

Your both sick