Search Google

Sponsored Links

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 08:10 AM

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournament Wins: 0
Default My buddy wants to make her slutty

Sponsored Links
I am in the process of getting divorced - It's sucked a few years now so no biggie...

I was out and about and ran into a girl I knew from high school. She was a niiiiiice girl so we agreed to go out sometimes. She sucked my cock on the first date and we fuck every time we go out. She is still very nice but she's a fuck machine.

My buddie Jim from Florida called to let me know he was going to be in town over the holidays. His folks don't like his wife so he's leaving her at home.

When I was on the phone with hime - he dropped a "we'll all three go out and I'll even get the cheap hotel room, haha" and hung up.

James got my first serious gf in HS to get naked for us and he got my wife real dirty before we got married. I warned her Jim would probably "really" like her. He got her every time her came through town.

I fucked my new girl twice since the phone call and I can vivdly imagine James abusing her. He is sexually aggressive and very verbal. He always jumped to the front of the line, getting his cock in their face immendiately so I'd go south and warm them up with some oral. He would always start "is she ready, I'm ready to fuck, Does your girl girl like it hard and rough, Do you think she can take it?" and shit like that. And then proceeds to fuck the shit out of them while they grunt and cum over and over.

He finds some serious satisfaction cumming inside their pussy and then joking about me getting sloppy seconds. So far the girls considered it just nasty fucking and a lot of fun. And I guess him living in Florida meant he is never here so it's like an occassional thing at best. Plus being married, he says the only other ass he gets than his wife is my women so he shouldn't have critters on his balls which means he'll go bareback.

So now I gotta start getting some confessions to see how crazy she's been and how crazy she wants to get... She gets hot with a squeeze and a kiss in public, and James' touchy feely personality and the shots he said he was going to be buying her, all I'll need to do is - not much - this could be too easy... It looks like another one of my girls could be a dirty slut...

I guess I have a month to see.
Sponsored Links

Default Re: My buddy wants to make her slutty

Here is a pic I have of her. Not much but I'm still working on that...

cant wait to see what happens

I had the dates wrong - he will be in town the 1st and second weekends of Feb.

I am not going to be able to go out and hit the town so Jim said he would just hang out at my house, not a big deal. I told Brenda that Jim was just going to hang at the house and she asked if she could still hang out with us too, she knew Jim in HS too.

Last night I told Jim that Brenda is going to hang out with us. We tried coming up with another chick to have over but they all are attached and Brenda only has one single friend I know of and she's not all that.

I'll have a large bottle of Crown and already told her she would be pounding 5 or 6 good drinks and she was all for it.

I've told her recently that I was going to make her a dirty girl and she gets charged up. She pulls my cock outta her pussy to suck on, tells me to cum on her tits and face so she is getting crazier and then asks if she is being too bad. I tell her she is awesome.

Jim just laughed because he knows I won't say anything no matter what he says or does to my girls. She admitted she's been ass-fucked and I mentioned that to him. There is now a bet whether he empties his nut in her ass. When they leave, he said she was going to drive him back to where he's staying. After being used and abused, what else will happen and will she say or not? Jim - probably won't say much other than smile and tell me to ask my gf.

Your GF may be a hot/slut but does she deserve to be offered on a plate. It seems they have a history, and if she is all ok with it so be it. A superior hot wife should never be abused or humilated. You desire the humilation to be sure, but you have to protect your hot wife/gf. If she knows and is a ok with it, kiss her pussy/ass and go with it. But be sure she is wanting this. Your "friend" sounds so much like one of my ex friends.

Oh it's not abuse and I have never made a woman do anything she did not want to do. But me and Jim have been buddies forever. I actually encouraged him to bang my first gf. We were drinking one night, the three of us and I reminded Kim how she talked about mmf and tonight might be a good opportunity. She agree and started flirting with Jim. She excused herself and looked at Jim and sang out - "Train - Train" when she came back into the room, he stepped up, grabbed her and started making out with her. It was game over at that point for her.

Once he banged her, he knew I would not get angered if he fucked my chicks. So he does. It has always been when we are out having fun, everyone is in a great mood, flirting and slapping ass, and the girls easily give it away. And these are girls I am going out with and they know I'm wild and crazy so they usually laugh afterwards they aren't shocked I got them fucked hard and sweaty all night. And I stay with them afterwards and not toss them to the curb so they don't regret letting loose and acting slutty every so often.

I would never make a girl do something she doesn"t want to.

So, you said you had an ex-friend that acted that way - so what did he make your wife do? My friend likes to come deep in their pussy and talk nasty to them. So far, they have gotten very wet and are eager to know when he will be back in town.

mate of mind dared my wife to suck him off in front of me 2 weeks after our wedding .she didnt hesitate .25 years ago .still fucks her now and then

Well, she was too easy.

I picked up my buddy and then went to her place to get her. I got her a bottle of crown for Christmas and made us drinks before heading out. I told my buddy James to flirt with her to see if anything happens, so yeah, he was being very attentive.

She hadn'e seen him since high school and kept talking to him all night. My job was to input a sentence here and there and to keep my hands on her stroking her thigh, play with her hair to the point she would kiss me and tell me I was turning her on.

We kept buying her drinks and she didn't miss the fact Jim was buying every other one. She even commented "so both of you guys are trying to get me drunk"? with a sinister little smile.

It was before midnight and I suggested we take off. Jim excused himself so I told her that maybe the three of us go get a hotel room. She lit up and without even hesitating she said "ok" .

I asked her how she wanted to spring it on James, she tell him when he came back, me tell him, or just go to the hotel and he'll figure it out. She was a trooper and wanted to tell him.

When James walked up, she was nervious but took his hand and said "Jimmy - do you want to get a room with me?" He looked at me and then back at her and said "sure".

I told her to get in the back seat with James on the drive there. They went at it hard kissing with hands all over each other. When I pulled intothe hotel parking lot, she was giving him a blowjob. Jim just smiled and said "your girlfriend's a good little slut" and I actually heard her moan when she heard that.

She looked up sensing we were there. I asked her "So, do you wanta do this?" She still had a hand on his cock and said "oh my god, yes - yes I want to do this"

I made Jim go in and get the room and I stayed in the car with her. She gets back up front and shes grabbing my cock and making sure I'm ok with the way she's acting. I told her she was hot as hell and a girl as good as her deserved real good sex.

She pulled back and smiled and said "Jimmy doesn't think I'm a good girl - he thinks I'm a slut". Withthat I gave her a huge kiss. James opens the door ushers us in. When we were walking through the lobby he waived to the guy at the counter. He said "I told him to give us a room as far away from anyone as possible because I was offering up my girlfriend to him and he was going to make her scream. Bridgett put her hands to her face in imbarrassment.

When we waited for the elevator, Jim grabbed her and made out with her while I rubbed her ass. Anyone walking by would know exactly what this slut was about to do.

Gotta go - but will finish

cant wait for more....

How did the 3-some go?